The palace is situated in Grabownica Starzeńska village on the road connecting Brzozów with Sanok. The eclectic, two-storey building on a rectangular plan has a portico in the central part supported by four columns supporting a large balcony.
The palace was built at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries by the Starzeński family. The times of greatest glory fall on the beginning of the 19th century, when Franciszek Ksawery Mikołaj Starzeński resided there. He was a well-known ichthyologist who kept rare species of fish in aquariums and collected books on fish. Later owners, the Ostaszewskis, developed an English thoroughbred breeding farm here. In 1894, the property was taken over by Piotr Tyszkowski. He died childless in 1920 and from that time until the establishment of the state-owned farm in 1949, the palace was looked after by the administrator.
Today, the building is privately owned and closed to visitors.
794 Grabownica Starzeńska
36-207 Grabownica Starzeńska